(1) Please choose two Internet products of the same type for a simple analysis of their pros and cons, such as Daoyun Note and Evernote, Baidu Netdisk and Kingsoft Netdisk.
(2) What is the core function of Gaode map?
(3) If it is necessary to design eco-city planning and construction, how should the priority of tasks be allocated?
(4) Analyze Mobike and ofo in terms of product positioning, usage scenarios, and user experience
(5) There are four people who need to Latest Mailing Database go to the opposite side of the river within 17 minutes. There is only one flashlight. This flashlight is needed every time they cross the river, and only two people can cross the river each time. A needs 1 minute to cross the river, B needs 2 Cross the river in minutes, C takes 5 minutes to cross the river, D takes 10 minutes to cross the river, (if two people are together, the time of the slower person shall prevail), how did they cross the river?
A and B cross the river, 2 minutes
A returns, 1 minute
C and D cross the river, 10 minutes
B returns, 2 minutes
A and B cross the river, adding up to 2 minutes for a total of 17 minutes.
(6) Please fully experience the "Get" APP, and complete the experience report according to the following analysis template.
(7) In a 6×9 square, the starting point is at the lower left corner and the ending point is at the upper right corner. From the starting point to the ending point, you can only go from bottom to top, left to right, and ask how many different ways there are.
Answer: The title is ambiguous. If it is from the lower left corner to the upper right grid: C(5,13) = 1287; If it is from the lower left vertex to the upper right vertex: C(6,15) = 5005 .
(8) There is a strange village with a total of 100 people, men and women, men tell the truth and women tell lies. One day a stranger came to this village and asked the villagers, "How many women are there in your village?" The first villager said 1, the second villager said 2... and so on, the hundredth villager said 100. So how many women are there in this village?
Answer: 99 Suppose the first villager says 1 is right, then 2, 3, 4... 100 villagers are all wrong, the number of men in the village = 100-1 = 99, 99 out of 100 villagers If a man tells the truth, then it is the exact opposite of what the first villager said, so the first villager is a woman.
Suppose the last villager says 100 are right, then villagers 1, 2, 3... Then it's the exact opposite of what the hundredth villager said, so the hundredth villager is a woman.
By analogy, if the 99th villager says 99 is right, then villagers 1, 2, 3...98, 100 are all wrong, the number of men in the village = 100-99 = 1, and there are 100 villagers in the village. 99 lied, because the 99th villager was right, so villagers 1, 2, 3...98, 100 (except the 99th villager) were all women.
(9) There are 4 children in a room, 2 wearing black hats, 2 wearing white hats, but you don't know what color hats you wear, there is a wall between A and B, C, D, so look No, and at the same time no one can take off their hats to look, and no one can look back. After a moment of silence, one of the four children guessed the color of the hat they were wearing.